Android Software Community XDA developers yesterday released developmental phase leaked pictures of the upcoming Google Pixel 3 XL. This confirms the rumoured IPhone like notch on the display and a bunch of new upgrades as compared to the Pixel2. This is scheduled to be launched by Google in the first week of October just like all the previous models were launched on 4th October it is expected that google will stick to the anniversary date.
Pixel 3 prototype, as seen in the photos clearly establishes Google’s surrender to the iPhone designers. Even a lot many fans criticized Google on various forums for going with the Notch design which, according to them is not a revolutionary feature like the FP sensor, tango etc. Besides this Pixel 3 has a lot new exciting set of features.
What’s Confirmed For Google Pixel 3:-
- In-display Notch for higher screen to body ratio, the display is edge to edge from top and a thin bezel on the bottom side.
- meraz9000, the man behind these google Pixel 3 leaked photos has confirmed complete glass back for the Pixel 3, however photos hints a matte designed metal body and the usual upper dark glass or this could be some type of texturised glass to retain pixel’s two-tone design language.
- Wireless Charging, there is a solid evidence that this feature is included, because going for glass back instead of metal (restricts wireless charging) does indicate that finally the most needed feature may find its way with the new Pixel 3.
- According to the leaked images, Google Pixel 3 will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845.
- Single AF camera is present on the phone. Seems google is still not so impressed by dual camera setup.
- Front Firing Speakers are expected as they can be clearly seen in the images below.
Few More, Google pixel 3 leaked Photos :-
A few days ago Slashleaks (leak specialists) posted an image of a tempered glass designed for Pixel 3 which is also validated by this XDA leak as that tempered glass also had a notch comprising of 2 front camera and an earpiece.
Support IndianSpectator by subscribing to our Daily Newsletters, Submit your Tech story, review or opinion on Info.firstname.lastname@example.org