Submit your press release on Info.email@example.com. Kindly stick to the guidelines mentioned below to ensure maximum chances of getting published on Indian Spectator.
Press Release Guidelines:
- We request to advertisers / PR agencies to keep the release as brief, and to the point as possible. Always include a photograph for the featured image as an attachment.
- Release write-up must contain more than 300+ words with attachment files.
- Don’t forget to attach: name of the agency, contact information, web address.
- Release about Startups, MSME, event, technology, are more likely to get published.
- Do not spam if not covered, wait at least 2 days before shooting a follow-up mail.
- Publication of press release is a sole discretion of the Indian Spectator editorial team, cooperation in this regard is expected.